Best Happy Hour in West Palm Beach
Let me preface this post by saying my definition of the Best Happy Hour in West Palm Beach is not about big discounts, drinking too much and heaping piles of nachos. The restaurants that made this list are not just bars, and they offer so much more than cocktails. Expect the best cocktails in West Palm Beach, delicious food and an instagram worthy space. These are the places where I take my out-of-town guests, and they’re always impressed.
- Hullabaloo: A serious craft-cocktail scene and amazing food. My husband says, “Hullabaloo has the best burger in West Palm Beach.” If the weather is nice, opt to sit in the Airstream Trailer on the back patio. Even if it’s not a beautiful South Florida day, you need to peek at their back patio and snap a picture.
- The Blind Monk: Beautiful outdoor wine garden, and an intimate indoor space. Let the sommelier introduce you to a new varietal and pair it with a delicious cheese and charcuterie board or small plate. A few must-try dishes on their menu…Cuban sandwich, Roasted Carrots with Harissa and Labneh and Twice Cooked Eggplant. If you’re a vegan or just trying to eat more plant-based, they offer an impressive vegan board.
- Nomad at Sean Rush: Located 2 miles south of Downtown West Palm Beach in our Antique and Design District, Nomad will WOW you! Don’t let the strip shopping center location fool you, the moment you walk through their door, you’ll know you’ve found a hidden gem. Nomad is a wine bar inside of a stunning design store and art gallery, and the entire space is shoppable and ever-changing. Don’t miss their patio in the back!
- Seafood Bar at The Breakers: Technically, the Seafood Bar is not in West Palm Beach, it’s just over the bridge on the island of Palm Beach, and it’s a must whenever I have company in town. Located in The Breakers historic resort, it’s a great chance to see this beautiful property and enjoy a drink. The Seafood Bar is best visited during the day for the view of the ocean, and the bar itself is an aquarium. Always a memorable experience.
- Spruzzo on the Rooftop of The Ben Hotel: Hop in the glass elevator and be transported to a beautiful space with ocean views. Now sit back, relax and enjoy a drink.
- Treehouse at The Canopy Hotel: It’s the highest rooftop bar in town, so expect gorgeous views, and instagram worth photos.
- RH Rooftop Restaurant: The views are not of the water, but instead expect views of our bustling city in a very chic atmosphere. While you’re technically on the roof, the space is enclosed and air-conditioned if that’s more your thing.
- E.R. Bradley’s: Our most iconic restaurant in Downtown West Palm Beach…outdoor, tiki huts, games and water views. Just add a frozen cocktail and enjoy the live music every night 6 – 9.
- Elisabetta’s: Another waterfront gem, and this ones for you if you’d prefer a view of massive yachts. Start drinking and start dreaming about your yacht.
- Avocado Grill: The atmosphere will put you in instant vacation mode, and their margaritas rock!
- Rocco’s Tacos: Speaking of margaritas, create your own margarita and guacamole taste test and experience Rocco’s Tacos and Avocado Grill in the same night. This place is always buzzing!
- Pistache: If you like your Happy Hour on the sophisticated side, Pistache is French and fabulous with views of our beautiful waterfront park. Location, location, location. Added bonus…on Thursday nights, you can hear the free concert from the park if you sit outside on their patio.
- Sassafras: Located just a half block off of Clematis, Sassafras is a hidden gem. Grab a seat at the bar which is a old-Florida beach scene, and they’ll challenge you to find some interesting things in that beach scene like a skinny dipper!
- Sourbon: Sleek botanical dining room with contemporary food and drinks. You’ll want to take lots of pictures!
- Kapow: Get off the beaten tourist path, and you’ll be saying Kapow WOW! An Asian fusion restaurant popular with locals, and you can expect a serious craft cocktail and mocktail menu.
Let us plan your Happy Hour in West Palm Beach! Join us for a fun and adventurous afternoon on a Happy Hour Tour – creative cocktails • delicious appetizers • cocktail recipes • cocktail making tips • crazy prohibition stories • colorful street art • FUN! We’ll even throw in a little Happy Hour Trivia.