Your guided food tour is all-inclusive! Your ticket price covers the guided tour, all food and drink tastings, as well as restaurant gratuity. Tour guide gratuity is not included but greatly appreciated. An optional cocktail package is available on our Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour and our Historic West Palm Beach Neighborhood Food Tour.
If possible, schedule your West Palm Beach Food Tour at the beginning of your vacation because we’ll leave you with a list of recommended restaurants and activities to enjoy throughout your stay.
Check the weather and dress appropriately. Shorts are perfectly acceptable. Don’t forget sun protection (sunglasses, hat, sunscreen) and comfortable shoes. Water will be provided throughout the tour. And please remember gratuity for your wonderful tour guide. 😊
Tours runs rain or shine, so come prepared with an umbrella or raincoat; otherwise, we’ll provide you with a lovely poncho! Welcome to sunny Florida, but be prepared for brief downpours in the summertime. Don’t worry, we’ll linger a little longer at a restaurant if we need to wait for a storm to pass. In the unlikely event of a cancellation due to severe weather, we will attempt to reschedule your tour or provide a refund. If severe weather is forecast, please pay close attention to your email for any changes or cancellations of your tour.
All tours begin in/near Downtown West Palm Beach. Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your tickets.
It’s always fun to be a tourist in your own town, and most locals are surprised that they learn some interesting tidbits during the tour. No doubt you will have some new favorite restaurants after the tour since we strive to get you off the beaten path. Our tours are also an excellent way to entertain and feed your out-of-town guests.
Parking is available, and parking details will be included on your tickets.
Children are welcome on our Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour and our Mornings in the Market Food Tour. You know your children best, and if you think they have the stamina and attention span to enjoy it…bring them! Children 6 and under do not require a ticket and are welcome to share your food.
If you have a deliciously fun time, tips are appreciated. In the tourism industry, it is customary to tip your guide 15% – 20%. We’ve taken care of gratuity at all the restaurants.
Yes, tickets must be purchased in advance because our food orders are placed long before we step foot in the restaurants. Tours frequently sell out, so please plan ahead.
We love dogs too, but unfortunately they are not allowed on our tour.
Exception: dogs are allowed on our Mornings in the Market Food Tour.
The meeting point is also our first tasting stop. If you’re running really late, please call 561-331-1158, and we’ll let you know where to meet us.
Bathrooms are available on all our tours.
We absolutely do! We can accommodate a variety of special requests (family reunions, birthday parties, bachelorette parties, corporate conventions, girls’ weekends, or just for the fun of it. Private tours are available for 10 guests to 32 guests. Please see more information on our Private Tours page.
At this time, our tours are only offered in English.
Allowed and encouraged! Please post those fun foodie pix on social media, and remember to tag West Palm Beach Food Tours.
- Facebook: @WestPalmBeachFoodTours
- Instagram: @WestPalmBeachFoodTours
- Twitter: @wpbFoodTours
**Flexible Cancellation Policy**
Cancel and get a full refund up to 24 hours prior to your tour. If you need to cancel, please be kind as let us know as soon as possible, so we have time to re-sell your tickets. If **we, West Palm Beach Food Tours**, have to cancel your tour due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will offer to rebook your tour or process a full refund.
Downtown Food Tour
This tour has one small cocktail as well as a non-alcoholic version. If you would like additional alcoholic beverages, you will have an option to select our cocktail package (+ $15) when purchasing your tickets, which will add two small cocktails – a frozen tropical cocktail and a French pear martini. In an effort to keep the tour on schedule, substitutions are not available.
P.S. – The legal drinking age is 21.
Historic Neighborhood Food Tour
This tour has 2 alcoholic drink tastings (wine & sangria) as well as a non-alcoholic option. If you would like additional alcoholic beverages, you will have an option to select our cocktail package (+ $15) when purchasing your tickets. The cocktail package adds a frozen Moscow mule and your choice of a margarita or local craft beer. In an effort to keep the tour on schedule, substitutions are not available.
P.S. – The legal drinking age is 21.
Mornings in the Market Food Tour
This tour has one small mimosa as well as a non-alcoholic version.
P.S. – The legal drinking age is 21.
Prohibition Dinner & Drinks Tour
Yep…it’s a Prohibition Tour, so expect 3 cocktails. There is an option to buy a designated driver ticket without cocktails. This tour is only for guests ages 21+.
We can provide substitute tastings for vegetarians, pescatarians, no beef, no pork, no fish, no shellfish and nut allergies with advanced notice. If you would like to know what the substitutions are prior to purchasing your tickets, please email [email protected]
Arrive hungry because all of our tours include plenty of food for a large meal.
Downtown Food Tour
- Guava & Cheese Pastelito
- Mojito-Inspired Wine Cocktail or a non-alcoholic version
- Grilled Fish Taco
- Croque Monsieur
- Key Lime Tart (Coconut Ice Cream on Sunday tours)
- Coconut Water
- Tamarind Juice
- Pandebono (Colombian cheese bread)
- Tinto Demonstration & Sample (Colombian coffee)
- Asian Fusion Bento Box
Historic Neighborhood Food Tour
- Truffle Shuffle Pizza Pie
- Meatball with Polenta and a Seasonal Salad
- Pork Taco with Pineapple Salsa or Veggie Taco
- Cuban Sampler Plate (shredded beef, roast pork, black beans, yellow rice, sweet plantains)
- Cuban Coffee sample
- Coconut Pie or Key Lime Pie
Mornings in the Market Food Tour
- Cider Donut
- Tropical Fruit Tasting
- Passionfruit Croissant
- Cuban Coffee
- Guacamole & Chips
- Cheese Tasting
- Conch Fritter
- Pina Colada Smoothie
- Stuffed Cookie
- Mimosa or non-alcoholic version
Prohibition Dinner & Drinks Tour
- Key West Pink Shrimp & Grits
- Cheese & Charcuterie Board
- Roast Pork Sandwich
- Zucchini Chips with Roasted Red Bell Pepper Sauce
- Carrot Cake Ice Cream Sandwich
- 3 small cocktails
Downtown Food Tour
The tour includes 1.5 miles of easy walking (no hills) over just under three-hours with plenty of air-conditioned stops and seated tastings. On average, we walk 2 – 3 blocks between restaurants.
Historic Neighborhood Food Tour
We will be using a luxury air-conditioned van to go between restaurants, so walking is minimal, but you will need to be able to step in and out of the van many times.
Mornings in the Market Food Tour
You will be on your feet for the majority of this tour.
Prohibition Dinner & Drinks Tour
This is a 1 mile walking tour over 2.5 hours. On average, we walk 4 blocks between restaurants.
All tours except the Historic West Palm Beach Neighborhood Food Tour are handicap accessible. All sidewalks have ramps at the street crossings, and all restaurants are wheelchair and scooter accessible.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Arriving late: The meeting point is also our first tasting stop, and we’ll be there for about 15 minutes. Please note that the tour starts on time, so we request you arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
Weather Conditions: The tour runs rain or shine, so come prepared with an umbrella or raincoat. In the unlikely event of a cancellation due to severe weather, we will attempt to re-schedule your tour or provide a refund. If you have purchased a ticket and decide you do not want to continue with the tour, you will not receive a refund.
Dietary restrictions: We can only accommodate vegetarians, pescatarians and nut allergies with advanced notice. It is your responsibility to indicate your restrictions when purchasing your tickets. If you would like to know the substitutions prior to purchasing your ticket, please email us at [email protected].
License to Use Website
Unless otherwise stated, West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc’s express written consent.
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc’s express written consent.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose.
You grant to West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Notwithstanding West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc’s rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on, this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, West Palm Beach Food Tour, llc does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of Liability
West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit West Palm Beach Food Tour, llc’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify and undertake to keep West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc’s legal advisers incurred or suffered by) arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of These Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc may take such action as they deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Florida. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions and/or any West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc event shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Arbitration Rules and must be arbitrated in Palm Beach County, Florida.
Registrations and Authorizations
West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc is registered with the Florida Secretary of State.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Yes, and they make great gifts and never expire!
With respect to the purchase of tickets from West Palm Beach Food Tours LLC (henceforth referred to as ‘the Company’), I, and if I am under 18 years of age, my parent or legal guardian (collectively and individually referred to henceforth in the first person singular) understand that my permitted participation in these culinary tours, for which I hereby acknowledge the receipt and sufficiency, and the tasting or consumption of food and drink of any kind may include tasks or actions that might be hazardous to me. Irrespective of the risk associated from these hazards, I assume any risk or harm that may occur to me or the participant due to taking part in these culinary tours or from the consumption of any substances during my (their) participation. I release the Company from all liability, damages or costs that might arise from participation in the culinary tour involved, from participation in activity involved and from any consequence involved in my (their) participation including travel to and from the event. I agree to be bound by the under-noted conditions of this waiver and release of liability, limitation of damages, indemnification from claims, consent to medical attention and treatment and grant of rights (“Waiver”):
- Agreement of Voluntary Participation in West Palm Beach Food Tours. I hereby confirm that I understand that I am participating in West Palm Beach Food Tours voluntarily, irrespective of where in the world these tours take place. My health is good, and I suffer no physical or mental conditions that render me particularly susceptible to injury or any disability while participating in the tours offered by the Company. I understand a culinary tour involves walking that may present a risk to those with specific heart or lung conditions, or with any other condition where walking and exercise should be kept to a minimum. I understand that the Company is not responsible for the content of any food or drink that I consume, and that I am solely responsible for any damage to my health through any allergy, known or unknown, that I may have. I understand and accept that the Company is acting only as an agent in arranging culinary tours, visits to venues and other services, and are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, accidents, injuries, loss or damage that occur due to any default or act of any organization or company engaged in conducting the culinary tours, carrying out any arrangements for such tours or rendering services connected with them nor by the default or act of any restaurant, shop or their employees.
- Understanding of Risk Involved. I am fully aware of all risks associated with my participation in these culinary tours including without limitation, any injury or death arising from or associated with food sickness, allergic reactions, weather conditions, choking, injuries caused by other participants, pedestrians and motor vehicles, either by mishap, accident or self-inflicted. I fully understand that culinary tours take place in areas and under situations completely out of the control of the Company.
- Acceptance of Risk and Assumption of Personal Responsibility. I accept and assume all risks in association with the culinary tours offered by the Company, whether they are foreseen or unforeseen, known or unknown, in any way whatsoever associated with my participation in the culinary tours offered by the Company.
- Release of West Palm Beach Food Tours from Liability. I hereby forever and unconditionally release the Company, West Palm Beach Food Tours LLC, plus any affiliated entities or subsidiaries, current and former employees, officers, members, owners, managers, contractors, partners, directors, shareholders or insurers (referred collectively to as the ‘Released Entities’) from any and all actions, claims, damages losses, costs liabilities and expenses, including attorney’s fees without limitation, for any loss or damage of property, injury or death that arises in any way out of my participation in the culinary tours including, without limitation, any and all claims arising from the negligence of the ‘Released Entities’.
- Indemnity from Claims. I agree defend and indemnify the Released Entities previously defined from all claims of any kind incurred as a result of my participation in the culinary tours.
- Consent to Medical Treatment. I hereby authorize the Company to provide me with customary medical treatment, assistance, transportation and emergency medical treatment by means of medical personnel or services of its choice, although this consent does not imply that the company has a duty to offer such assistance, services or transportation.
- Severability. If for any reason any provision of this waiver is declared to be unenforceable or invalid, the enforceability and validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. The provision declared unenforceable or invalid shall be deemed modified as to render it enforceable and valid. If no modification is possible to render it enforceable and valid, then this waiver shall be considered as if such a provision was not included, and the obligations and rights of the parties concerned shall be construed and enforced accordingly.
- Governing Law and Venue. In every respect, this waiver shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to any conflict of principles of law. Any dispute or claim shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Arbitration Rules and must be arbitrated in Palm Beach County, Florida.
- Release of Promotional Materials I hereby grant the Company the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use of pictures, photographic portraits, audio and/or video recordings of my participation in the culinary tours in which I may be included in part or intact. This includes any negatives, transparencies, prints or digital information that is relevant to such portraits (henceforth known as the “Material”). The Company has the right to reproduce distribute, broadcast, exhibit, edit, digitize or in any other way use the Material by any means and in any form of media, whether existing now or created later, without restriction worldwide, by incorporating the Material into its website, catalogues, books, brochures, magazines or any other publications, or any informational, commercial, promotional or advertising material (henceforth known collectively as the “Works”). I agree that the company is and shall be the exclusive owner of all title, right and interest in the Material and the Works, including copyright thereof. I additionally agree to grant the Company an irrevocable royalty-free worldwide license to use my name hometown and age in connection with the Works and the Material.
- Binding Effect This waiver is binding upon my next of kin, family, heirs, personal representatives, beneficiaries and assigns, and inure to the benefits of the Company, its assigns and successors. THIS IS A WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I HAVE READ THE ENTIRE CONTENTS OF THIS DOCUMENT. I UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE CEDED SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY AGREEING TO THE PROVISIONS IT CONTAINS. By continuing to take part in the culinary tours I indicate my voluntary agreement to the provisions of this waver and Release of Liability. Participation in the culinary tours by a person under the age of 18 years is an indication that a parent or legal guardian of the person taking part has read and consented to this waiver in addition to the person taking part.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about sers whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
West Palm Beach Food Tours, llc may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our SiteWe may need your information display content on the Site correctly.
- To personalize user experienceWe may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our SiteWe may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process paymentsWe may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site featureTo send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To manage product reviews and ratingsWe may use third party service providers to help us manage product reviews and ratings left by Users.
- To send periodic emailsWe may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licencors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on June 10, 2015