Experience the ultimate culinary adventure in West Palm Beach on our award-winning Downtown Food Tour. Savor South Florida flavors, learn about tropical fruits, hear entertaining stories about our past, admire colorful street art and taste the best Key Lime Pie in town.
Historic West Palm Beach Neighborhood Food Tour
- $ 94
Experience the Culinary Hotspot in West Palm Beach
If you have a group of 10 – 20, email us at info@WestPalmBeachFoodTour to arrange your private Historic West Palm Beach Neighborhood Food Tour.
Get off-the-beaten tourist track and into our delicious historic West Palm Beach neighborhoods. Expect fresh, flavorful tastings that show-off the best of West Palm Beach with exclusive access to several restaurants.
Experience two restaurants where the chefs have earned James Beard nominations. You’ll also discover the best BBQ in Florida, taste authentic Cuban cuisine, and visit a restaurant featured on Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives. Along the way, step inside the charming Casa Grandview historic bed and breakfast inn, uncover hidden tropical courtyards, meet restaurant owners and feel like a VIP. Finish your day with dessert in an old 1950’s drug store!
Our luxury van will transport you to each restaurant as we meander through beautiful historic neighborhoods. Think Food Network meets HGTV.
Book today to experience West Palm Beach’s most interesting and historic neighborhoods!
Note: Think of this tour as an early, early bird dinner! The tour begins at 3:00, and we start eat from 3:30 – 5:40.
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket
- Luxury Van Tour with a professional driver
- Our tours take place rain or shine so please wear comfortable clothes and bring an umbrella
- We can accommodate vegetarians, pescatarians, no pork, no beef,nut allergies & shellfish allergies
- Maximum of 14 guests
- We cannot allow children under the age of 8 due to seating in the van
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible; however, our Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour, Prohibition Dinner & Drinks Tour and Mornings in the Market Tour are wheelchair accessible
- Flexible Cancellation Policy – cancel and get a full refund up to 24 hours prior to your tour. If you need to cancel, please be kind as let us know as soon as possible, so we have time to re-sell your tickets. If we have to cancel your tour due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will offer to rebook your tour or process a full refund.
subject to change, summer tours will visit Hive Bakery & Cafe in lieu of Nomad
- Casa Grandview Bed & Breakfast: Step inside a beautiful, charming historic inn and learn about the history and architecture of the home.
- Grato: Enjoy a chef’s tasting from a restaurant owned by a 5x James Beard nominee.
- Nomad at Sean Rush: Step inside a beautiful art & wine bar that will make you say WOW or Hive Bakery & Cafe
- Cholo Soy Cocina: Bite into the best tacos in town at a restaurant that’s been featured on Food Network’s Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives
- Tropical Smokehouse: Dine in the #1 BBQ restaurant in Florida and enjoy a brisket empanada
- Havana Restaurant: Enjoy a traditional Cuban meal with a glass of sangria.
- Rhythm Cafe: Finish your day with a coconut pie in a restaurant that’s a former 1950’s drugstore.
- Optional Cocktail Package Available: The optional cocktail package adds a frozen Moscow Mule and your choice of a margarita or local craft beer