Experience the ultimate culinary adventure in West Palm Beach on our award-winning Downtown Food Tour. Savor South Florida flavors, learn about tropical fruits, hear entertaining stories about our past, admire colorful street art and taste the best Key Lime Pie in town.
Mornings in the Market Food Tour
- $ 69
Experience the West Palm Beach Greenmarket
If you have a group of 10 – 32, email us at info@WestPalmBeachFoodTour to arrange your private Mornings in the Market Food Tour
Eat your way through the award-winning West Palm Beach GreenMarket. Now in its 29th year, the GreenMarket was voted the #1 farmers market in the United States for the past 3 years by USA Today.
This 2-hour brunch tour features plenty of tastings from local favorites plus insight into the unique and exotic agriculture of Palm Beach County. Your local expert will guide you thru the labyrinth of vendors, and you’ll feel like a VIP with no waiting in line.
Food just tastes better when you know the person who made it, and you know where it came from. That’s what this tour is all about…supporting local vendors and eating local foods.
You’ll meet vendors, savor the flavors of South Florida, try Cuban coffee, enjoy arepas (Venezuelan cornmeal cake sandwiches) and bite into a passionfruit croissant. Along the way, you’ll learn about tropical fruits and try a stuffed cookie that’s all the rage. Expect plenty of food for a large breakfast, and finish your tour sipping a mimosa inside a beautiful restaurant overlooking the GreenMarket.
Your guide will leave you with a full belly and a big smile, and you’ll have all afternoon to explore West Palm Beach or relax in our perfect South Florida weather.
Food Tourism is a top-trend in travel…join us for a food tour and find out what all the buzz is about!
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- You will be on your feet for most of the tour
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella or raincoat. Of course, if the West Palm Beach GreenMarket is cancelled due to weather, we will cancel your tour and issue a full refund.
- We can only accommodate vegetarians, pescatarians, no pork and shellfish allergies
- Maximum of 16 guests
- Flexible Cancellation Policy – cancel and get a full refund up to 24 hours prior to your tour. If you need to cancel, please be kind as let us know as soon as possible, so we have time to re-sell your tickets. If we have to cancel your tour due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will offer to rebook your tour or process a full refund.
- Havana Restaurant: Taste and learn about Cuban coffee at this iconic stop
- Palm Beach Cider Donuts: We’ll skip the line at this popular booth and enjoy a apple cider donut with caramel apple dipping sauce
- Toc Toc Arepas: Bite into our favorite South Florida breakfast sandwich, a Venezuelan staple
- Chef Luc Authentic French Baked Goods: Meet Chef Luc and enjoy his passionfruit croissant, a nice fusion of French and tropical
- Chikmonk Coffee: You’ll love the story and the coffee
- Seaside Smoothies: Sip a refreshing pina colada smoothie simply made with fresh fruit, and learn about the significance of the pineapple and coconut in our area
- My Exotic Fruits: Taste and learn about tropical fruits grown in South Florida
- The Cheese Shoppe: Enjoy a cheese tasting
- The Pink Shell: The best conch fritters in town
- La Gringuita Cookies: Meet this young chef who has a cult following for her cookie creations and enjoy her stuffed El Churro cookie
- Pistache: Finish the tour inside the beautiful Pistache French restaurant sipping a mimosa
- *tastings subject to change