Serving up creative cocktails, delicious appetizers, spirited bartenders and crazy tales of our prohibition past. It’s the best way to experience Happy Hour in West Palm Beach!
Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour
- Person Starting Price
Taste the Flavors of South Florida
If you want to taste the flavors of South Florida, you can’t miss this tour! Get off the beaten path and into 5 locally owned restaurants on a tour that’s been named one of the “Top 10 Tour Experiences in the United States”.
You’ll meet chefs, visit award-winning restaurants, learn about tropical fruits and taste the best key lime pie in town! Along the way, discover vibrant street art and hear entertaining stories about our past.
Food Tourism is a top-trend in travel…join us for a food tour and find out what all the buzz is about!
Note: This tour will be plenty of food for a large lunch.
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- We can accommodate vegetarians, pescatarians, nut allergies, shellfish allergies
- Maximum of 14 guests
- Fully refundable up until 48 hours before the start of your tour. Less than 48 hours, 50% refund
- Welome: Start your day in a very South Florida way with a delicious guava & cheese pastelito
- E.R. Bradley’s: We can’t think of a better place to start than this iconic waterfront restaurant.
- Pistache: Step inside a beautiful waterfront restaurant that’s been awarded the best brunch in town and savor a classic French brunch dish.
- Salento Coffee: Experience a Colombian tradition as you taste tinto coffee and pandebono (cheese bread)
- Kapow: Sip a blueberry lavender mojito paired with a pork potsticker, General Tso’s cauliflower & thai donuts
- Ganache Bakery: Taste and learn about coconuts and tamarinds, and devour the best key lime pie in town.
- Optional Cocktail Package Available
tastings subject to change
Saturday tours include the West Palm Beach Greenmarket