Experience the culinary hotspot in West Palm Beach while traveling in a luxury van through beautiful historic neighborhoods.
- Private Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour Starting Price
Taste the Flavors of South Florida
If you want to taste the flavors of South Florida, you can’t miss this tour! Get off the beaten-path and into 5 locally-owned restaurants on a tour that’s been named one of the “Top 10 Tour Experiences in the United States”.
You’ll meet chefs, taste the best key lime pie in town and sip a Prosecco Mojito at one of the “Top 25 Wine Bars in the United States”. Along the way, discover vibrant street art and hear entertaining stories about our past.
Book today to savor the flavors of South Florida… Cuban, Latin American, Tropical Fruits and more!
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 mile of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
subject to change
- Meeting Point: Start your day in a very South Florida way with a delicious guava & cheese pastelito
- Avocado Grill: Bite into a grilled fish taco topped with a tropical fruit salsa and guacamole…oh yeah!
- Pistache: Step inside a beautiful waterfront restaurant that’s been awarded the best brunch in town and savor a Quiche Lorraine
- Salento Coffee: Experience a Colombian tradition as you taste tinto coffee and Pandebono (cheese bread).
- The Blind Monk: Sip a Prosecco Mojito paired with a Cuban sandwich in a wine bar that’s been named one of the Top 25 in the U.S.
- Ganache Bakery: Taste and learn about coconuts and tamarinds, and devour the best key lime pie in town.