Explore our delicious and beautiful Historic Neighborhoods just south of downtown West Palm Beach…think Food Network meets HGTV!
- Most Popular
Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour
- $ 79
Taste the Flavors of South Florida
If you have a group of 10 – 32, email us at [email protected] to arrange your private Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour.
Join us on a culinary journey through the heart of Dowtown West Palm Beach! Dive into the vibrant flavors of South Florida, uncover hidden culinary gems, and explore the city’s rich history – all in one unforgettable gastronomic adventure. This isn’t just a food tour – it’s your ticket to tasting the true spirit of West Palm Beach.
You’ll visit 5 restaurants in 1 day, learn about and try incredible tropical fruits, feel the ocean breeze as you bite into a mouthwatering fish taco and taste the best key lime pie in town!
If you’re looking to get off the beaten path and dive fork-first into an authentic foodie adventure, there’s no better way to do it than with us. Food Tourism is a top-trend in travel…join us for a food tour and find out what all the buzz is about!
Note: This tour will be plenty of food for a large lunch.
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- We can accommodate vegetarians, pescatarians, nut allergies, shellfish allergies
- Maximum of 14 guests
- Flexible Cancellation Policy – cancel and get a full refund up to 24 hours prior to your tour. If you need to cancel, please be kind as let us know as soon as possible, so we have time to re-sell your tickets. If we have to cancel your tour due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, we will offer to rebook your tour or process a full refund.
- Welome: Start your day in a very South Florida way with a delicious guava & cheese pastelito
- E.R. Bradley’s: We can’t think of a better place to start than this iconic waterfront restaurant and enjoying a local grilled Mahi Fish Taco.
- Pistache: Step inside a beautiful waterfront restaurant that’s been awarded the best brunch in town and savor a classic French Croque Monsieur.
- Salento Coffee: Experience a Colombian tradition as you taste tinto coffee and pandebono (cheese bread)
- Kapow: Sip a blueberry lavender mojito paired with a wagyu beef potsticker, General Tso’s cauliflower & thai donuts
- Ganache Bakery: Taste and learn about coconuts and tamarinds, and devour the best key lime pie in town. Sunday tours: Sloan’s Ice Cream.
- Optional Cocktail Package Available: The optional cocktail packages adds a frozen tropical cocktail and a French pear martini
tastings subject to change
Saturday tours (October thru mid-April) include the West Palm Beach Greenmarket. Sunday tours visit Sloan’s Ice Cream instead of Ganache Bakery.