- From :
- $ 89
What’s in a Box of Sunshine?
Our Box of Sunshine will be the holiday gift of the year! Send good times and sunshine in a box full of South Florida flavors that will transport your friends, family or colleagues to sunny West Palm Beach.
It’s essentially a Food Tour in a Box, so expect more than South Florida foods. Expect a box filled with stories of each item, and the folks who made them along with a virtual Key Lime Pie Baking Class led by Food Network star, Jamal Lake. Every taste will tell a story. By purchasing a Box of Sunshine, you’ll be supporting our local bakery, local coffee shop, local beekeeper and more.
- Key Lime Pie recipe and link to a virtual baking class with Jamal Lake, owner of Ganache Bakery & Food Network star
- All the ingredients to make a Key Lime Pie minus the eggs and butter
- Key Lime Juice, 16 oz bottle
- Sweetened Condensed Milk to make your Key Lime Pie
- Crust Ingredients to make your Key Lime Pie
- Pineapple Habanero Hot Sauce, 5 oz from Cholo Soy Cocina
- Mango Lime Ginger Jam, 10 oz jar from Pascale’s Jams
- Coconut Rum Cake from Ganache Bakery, personal size
- Saw Palmetto Honey, 5 oz from Bee Unique
- Colombian Coffee, 2 oz package of beans from Salento Coffee
- Tropical Cocktail Napkins, package of 20 from Caspari
- Discover the Palm Beaches Visitor’s Guide, 150+ pages
- $20 West Palm Beach Food Tour discount code, keep it for yourself or include it in the box
- FREE domestic shipping via US Postal Service Priority Mail
- The items in your Box of Sunshine are not mass produced, so we need to allow time for their preparation. As a result, order cut-off times will be 2 weeks prior to shipping.
- In the unlikely event that a product in the box becomes unavailable, we will replace it with a similar item.
- During checkout, you will choose your shipping date…
- November 18 for delivery before Thanksgiving (order deadline is November 4)
- December 3 for delivery before Hanukkah (order deadline is November 19)
- December 17 for delivery before Christmas (order deadline is December 3)
- Questions? Please email us! [email protected]