Have You Visited Rosemary Square Lately?
Rosemary Square – New Shops, New Restaurants, New Vibe
They’ve hit the refresh button on Rosemary Square (formerly City Place), and you’ll be impressed! Updated paint colors, gorgeous landscaping, plenty of instagram-worthy photo spots, interactive fountain, wishing tree light shows, live music on the lawn plus new stores and restaurants that make Rosemary Square a great neighborhood gathering place.
The revitalization was completed in the spring of 2020…perfect timing as we entered the world of COVID. End result, the new stores and restaurants slated to open hit the pause button, and now one year later, it seems a new store or restaurant opens almost every week.
Rosemary Square – recently opened
Shopping and dining is fun again!
- Barrio – Tapas Bar with Latin inspired tropical cocktails… think mojitos and margaritas.
- Lucid Motors -Luxury electric car company with a gorgeous showroom.
- Lululemmon – Fitness apparel that will have you looking good on the Lake Trail.
- Nantucket Whaler – Nantucket Island style clothing with a cute little whale logo.
- Planta – Toronto based restaurant that’s popular among celebrities. Plant-based menu, chic interior, internationally celebrated chef.
- Pura Vida – All-day cafe with boho-chic inspired ambiance offering a balance of nutritious and delectable dishes, sourced using local and organic ingredients.
- Sur La Table – Up your cooking game with hands-on classes plus all the latest cooking gadgets.
- Taqueria Bonitas – Mom and pop taco shop serving authentic street food that’s the talk of the town.
- The Fish Bowl – Cutest little food truck in town perched on the lawn of Rosemary Square.
- The Garden Shoppe – This just might be the happiest little shop in town overflowing with lush tropical plants and offering weekly workshops.
- Urban Outfitters – Clothing and lifestyle products in a massive 2-story space.
Rosemary Square – coming soon
It keeps getting better and better!
- El Camino – popular Mexican restaurant
- True Food Kitchen – Dr. Andrew Weil’s award-winning restaurant that pioneered health-conscious dining.
- Untuckit – The popular shirt made to be worn untucked.
- West Elm – original, modern, global inspired home decor.