Best Breakfast Spots in West Palm Beach
Rise & Shine!
6 Great Breakfast Spots in West Palm Beach
The smell of fresh baked bread, a chocolate croissant and a perfect cup of coffee…that’s my kind of morning! Seeking the best breakfast spots in West Palm Beach? We aim to please and have put together a list of 6 favorite breakfast restaurants in Downtown West Palm Beach. Yep, we limited our list to Downtown West Palm Beach and small locally owned restaurants. After all, you didn’t go on vacation to eat at a chain restaurant. Ready to get your day off to a delicious start?
The List of 6 Great Breakfast Spots in Downtown West Palm Beach
Note: The list is not in order of favorites, it’s simply alphabetical.
- Aioli – if fresh bread is your jam, Aioli is your place! Truly the best sourdough bread and biscuits in town, and they serve them up all sorts of delicious ways. Wash it all down with a cup of their crack coffee made with espresso, coconut oil, organic coconut sugar, cayenne & cinnamon. It’s called crack coffee for good reason. Tip: grab a loaf of sourdough to go because 1 slice is never enough.
- Alchemy Juice Company & Market – nestled in a peaceful, beautiful space in the 500 block of Clematis, Alchemy Juice Company & Market is the place for healthy favorites – juices • smoothies • açaí bowls • avocado toast • almond butter banana toast and more. Even better…they serve breakfast all day!
- Johan’s Joe – expect sleek, modern Scandinavian decor in this popular Swedish Coffee Shop that’s a favorite among locals. Best known for their Swedish pancakes, smoked salmon croissant and of course, coffee.
- Loic Bakery & Cafe – one word, white chocolate pistachio croissant. Actually, you can’t go wrong with anything on their menu, but that white chocolate pistachio croissant is the best croissant I’ve ever had, and I’ve been to Paris. The owner is French and everything is made in house.
- Paris Bakery Cafe – a charming French cafe with an extensive menu. Best known for their sweet & savory crepes.
- Salento Coffee – If you haven’t tried tinto Colombian coffee, you’re in for a treat! Smooth, never bitter and a favorite on our Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour. Pair your coffee with one of their traditional Latin American pastries known as pastilitos, and we highly recommend the guava & cheese pastelito.
Venturing outside of Downtown West Palm Beach? We recommend…
- Benny’s on the Beach – breakfast on the beach, does it get any better?
- Howley’s – 1950’s diner serving up greasy spoon favorites.
If brunch is what you’re really craving, that’s another story, and we’ve got you covered! Best Brunch in West Palm Beach.