Food Tours Make Great Gifts
‘Tis the season of gift cards! They’re easy to give and great to receive, but they don’t win any beauty contests when it comes to packaging. Especially gift cards that you print at home like our West Palm Beach Food Tour Gift Cards. 🙃
Consider us your gift card Santa coming at you with clever ways to pretty up that plain, printed West Palm Beach Food Tour Gift Card. It’s time to think outside the traditional gift box, and think of presenting the gift card within another gift. It’s like biting into a piece of chocolate and realizing there’s peanut butter in the middle, and in my world, that’s a really good surprise.
- Gift card + luggage tag is a great gift combo for someone traveling to Florida, and these cute Lilly print luggage tags are very Palm Beachy
- Gift card + coffee for the coffee lover in your life
- Gift card + a homemade Key Lime Pie…who doesn’t love a Key Lime Pie? If you don’t bake, Ganache Bakery makes the best Key Lime Pie in town.
- Gift card + monogram ice cube trays or a pair of cocktail glasses would be the perfect way to gift our Prohibition Dinner & Drinks Tour.
- Box of Sunshine – our gourmet gift Box of Sunshine includes a $20 West Palm Beach Food Tour gift card along with South Florida flavors and sunny vibes. We’ve already done the packaging for you. You’re welcome1
Now that we’ve got you thinking beyond the gift envelope, we do have a new packaging option when buying a West Palm Beach Food Tour Gift Card. We can send your gift card directly to the recipient in a turquoise envelope, and we’ll tuck in a West Palm Beach Food Tour brochure. If you do not select this option, you can print out your gift card from your computer and pretty it up with one of our clever gift card packaging ideas. Merry, merry!