Flavor Palm Beach: Where to Eat During Restaurant Month
September welcomes Flavor Palm Beach, a restaurant month that will satisfy any craving. Try a tasting menu of popular items at discounted prices at one (or several) of the hottest restaurants in Palm Beach County.
What is Flavor Palm Beach?
Throughout September, over 50 restaurants in Palm Beach County create special prix-fixe menus, offering a three-course lunch or dinner at a discounted price.
Guests can make reservations at any of the participating restaurants through the Flavor Palm Beach website. Whether you’re hungry for lunch or dinner, you’ll enjoy specially priced three-course menus with a few selections for each course.
Reasons to Eat Out During Flavor Palm Beach
Whether you’re an Instagram foodie or a casual diner, Flavor Palm Beach is the month for restaurant dining. Satisfy your cravings for Italian, Mediterranean, Asian, American, and other cuisines without worrying about your wallet.
1. It’s Affordable – What may have been a splurge for a quick lunch or elegant date is totally doable for one whole month during Flavor Palm Beach. With lunch starting at $20 or dinner at $39, you can eat to your heart’s content without getting floored by your credit card bill.
2. Try New Restaurants – Ready to try a new cuisine or dish? In a restaurant rut? Flavor Palm Beach offers the opportunity to try as many restaurants as you want throughout the month. Sample appetizers, main courses and desserts. It beats the same-old, same-old, “Let’s just go to where we always go.”
3. Over 50 Restaurants Participate – With a wide variety of restaurants participating in Flavor Palm Beach, you don’t need to worry about finding one that’ll tantalize your tastebuds.
Our Favorite Flavor Palm Beach Restaurants for 2023 – check out their special discounted menus on the Flavor Palm Beach website.
- Almond – Palm Beach
- Cafe Boulud – Palm Beach
- Echo – Palm Beach
- Florie’s at Four Seasons – Palm Beach
- La Goulue – Palm Beach
- Felice – West Palm Beach
- Galley – West Palm Beach
- Grato – West Palm Beach
- Kapow – West Palm Beach
- Honeybee – Palm Beach Gardens
- Blackbird Modern Asian – Jupiter
- Dada – Delray Beach
How to Find Restaurants Participating in Restaurant Week
All participating restaurants and prix fixe are listed on Flavor Palm Beach’s website and reservations can be made directly from the website. We recommend making reservations as far ahead in advance as you can; space is limited.
What Else Can You Do During Restaurant Week?
Satisfy your taste buds during Flavor Palm Beach and enjoy some of the other activities in the Palm Beach area.
Take a Food Tour – If you’re ready to dive deeper into the area’s food scene, experience a West Palm Beach Food Tour to get off-the-beaten path and into locally-owned restaurants. Expect iconic South Florida flavors on a tour that’s been named one of the “Top 10 Tour Experiences in the United States” by Trip Advisor.
Visit Our Famous Attractions – We don’t see anything wrong with heading to West Palm Beach for the food alone. (Though, we admit we’re a little biased). If you’re up for a few activities that don’t involve eating, we’d recommend stopping by the Loggerhead Marinelife Center for the sea turtles, the Flagler Museum for a little history or our world class Norton Museum of Art. Of course, make time to explore our beautiful beaches.
photo credit: @palmbeachesfl