Box of Sunshine – Gourmet Gift Box with South Florida Flavors
Box of Sunshine – Gourmet Gift Box filled with South Florida Flavors & Sunny Vibes
Couldn’t we all use a little sunshine in our lives? We’ve boxed of sunshine (kind of) with a gourmet gift box filled with South Florida flavors and sunny vibes. Call us the sunshine squad!
This is the gift box everyone would love to get! Send a Box of Sunshine for a birthday gift, corporate gift, retirement gift, welcome to Florida gift or for someone who needs a little pick me up.
It’s a gourmet gift box with more than South Florida foods. It’s a gourmet gift box that will transport your friends, family or colleagues to the sunshine state with stories of each food item and the small local business that made them. And, it’s a gourmet gift box that includes a virtual Key Lime Pie Baking Class led by our local Food Network star, Jamal Lake of Ganache Bakery. When you purchase a Box of Sunshine, you’re supporting our local bakery, local coffee shop, local beekeeper and more.
Who’s a Box of Sunshine Gourmet Gift Box for?
- Friends – especially those experiencing cold and dreary weather
- Family – instead of sending the usual Harry & David Gift Box, send a local food gift box
- Corporate Gifts – show you support local small businesses
- Someone Moving to Florida – great gift from a realtor…hint, hint
- Someone Retiring to Florida – a delicious way to welcome them to the sunshine state
- Someone Who Needs a Little Pick-Me-Up
- Birthday…tastiest birthday ever!
What’s in a Box of Sunshine Gourmet Gift Box?
- Key Lime Pie recipe and link to a virtual baking class with Jamal Lake, owner of Ganache Bakery & Food Network star
- All the ingredients to make a Key Lime Pie minus the eggs and butter
- Key Lime Juice, 16 oz bottle
- Sweetened Condensed Milk to make your Key Lime Pie
- Crust Ingredients to make your Key Lime Pie
- Pineapple Habanero Hot Sauce, 5 oz from Cholo Soy Cocina
- Mango Lime Ginger Jam, 10 oz jar from Pascale’s Jams
- Coconut Rum Cake from Ganache Bakery, personal size
- Saw Palmetto Honey, 5 oz from Bee Unique
- Colombian Coffee, 2 oz package of beans from Salento Coffee
- Tropical Cocktail Napkins, package of 20 from Caspari
- Discover the Palm Beaches Visitor’s Guide, 150+ pages
- $20 West Palm Beach Food Tour discount code, keep it for yourself or include it in the box
- Booklet with stories about each food item and the small local business that made it
- Handwritten personal gift message from you
- Shipping to the US included via USPS 2-day priority mail
Please visit our website for complete details and ordering information.
A little Florida sunshine is always a good thing.