Explore our delicious Historic Neighborhoods just south of downtown West Palm Beach…think Food Network meets HGTV!
- From :
- $ 55
During The Palm Beaches Restaurant Week, we’re offering a special food tour with stops at 4 restaurants, 11 tastings and plenty of food for lunch. Note: This tour is the same as our Downtown West Palm Beach Food Tour with 1 less restaurant stop.
You’ll feel like a VIP as you meet chefs, enjoy demonstrations, and taste the best fish taco and key lime pie in town! Along the way, discover vibrant street art and hear entertaining stories about our past.
You haven’t seen or tasted West Palm Beach quite like this before, so don’t miss this special food tour offered only during The Palm Beaches Restaurant Week, August 16 -31.
- Exact meeting point and parking instructions will be on your ticket.
- 1 1/2 miles of easy walking
- Our tours take place rain or shine, so please wear comfortable clothing and bring an umbrella.
- We can accommodate vegetarians, pescatarians, nut allergies, shellfish allergies
- Maximum of 12 guests
- Fully refundable up until 24 hours before the start of your tour
- Welome: Start your day in a very South Florida way with a delicious guava & cheese pastelito
- Avocado Grill: Bite into a grilled fish taco topped with a tropical fruit salsa and guacamole…oh yeah!
- Salento Coffee: Experience a Colombian tradition as you taste tinto coffee and pandebono (cheese bread)
- Kapow: Sip a blueberry lavender mojito paired with a pork potsticker, General Tso’s cauliflower & thai donuts
- Ganache Bakery: Taste and learn about coconuts and tamarinds, and devour the best key lime pie in town.
tastings subject to change